Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
Yesterday, 08:22 PM

Nor was he, which was perhaps how they had hunted for so long with so little spoken. He leaned back comfortably, a strip of flesh in his paw. He ate, but spoke between bites without coming across as crude or glutinous. He was happy to hint small bits of himself as they spoke, and see where she would bite. “I have not, but these lands became my home only recently.” He explained, letting her lead the conversation for the moment. He was curious to see where this might go.

“I have joined a pack called the Syndicate, who pride in ambition and strength. I vaguely recognise the pack scent on your pelt. I’ve been near your pack a few times, but never closer.” and was this pack led by the Dunamis? Ambitious as she claimed them to be.

What did he want from this world? His time as a slave made that starkly clear to him. He would speak it as it was. “The strength to stand above the rest.” control But he didn’t speak that one just yet. He leaned a little close himself, his eyes on the green eyed hunter in front of him. “Tell me, Enyo of the Dunamis. What do you plan to carve from this world?”

"Speech"

[Image: gESpex3.png]