An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus

VengeanceCritical Attack!ScarredCritical Fail!
Yesterday, 11:33 PM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo listened carefully as Flare spoke, each word painting a clearer picture of the wolf before her. He was ambitious and hungry. Such qualities were things she understood and respected. He would mention his pack, the Syndicate. His desire to rise above stirred something within her. Perhaps they were not so different after all. She tore off another piece of meat, chewing slowly, letting the silence stretch for a moment as she considered her response. She liked that he didn’t dance around his intentions, that he carried the same hunger for power that thrummed in her own veins.

Her voice was low and deliberate when she spoke, each word laced with the same intensity she carried in battle. "What do I plan to carve from this world? Power. Respect. Legacy. My place isn’t given. It must be taken." She shifted her weight just enough for her thick fur to brush against his, a fleeting contact that left room for interpretation.

Her eyes, cold and calculating, locked with his. "This world belongs to those strong enough to claim it, and I intend to claim it. Subdue anyone and anything to my will." There was no pretense in her tone, only certainty. This was her truth, the path she had chosen.

A small, knowing smirk curved her lips as she leaned slightly closer, matching his proximity. " When I assume my place, I hope we can rule in power as friends. Perhaps allies. You’ll find it easier to stand above the rest with the right kind of allies. I would hate to hunt one who once stalked beside me." Enyo was not one to deliver her truth coated in sugar in hopes it was more digestible. She would give Flare an honest and blunt answer. Any wolf secure would not be so threatened by words. Her smirk deepened, and she dragged her tongue slowly across her bloodied maw, savoring the remnants of the hunt.

Her gaze lingered on him, curious yet predatory, as if assessing whether he was prey or a wolf worthy of standing beside her.

"And what if I told you," she said, tilting her head just so, her cold eyes catching the light, "that aligning with me could help you carve your place above the rest?" She would adjust herself so she was even closer, her rich scent washing over them.

She leaned in to whisper her breath warm against his ear, though her expression remained measured. "The Dunamis know what it means to control the game. I am no exception. I am the standard."

Her gaze never wavered, her intent clear beneath the surface. "What can you tell me of the Syndicate, Flare? Surely a wolf like you knows more than most."

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

As a Dunamis, other members of her clan may enter her threads without warning.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated