Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
Yesterday, 11:47 PM

That. He understood all too well. The world had taught him you only gained what you took, you only kept what you had the strength to hold. He had learned to bloom in that world, and was in a position where he had the strength to take what he desired. For now, that was slaves to call his own, and a higher position in the Syndicate. But would he really be content to remain there? Where would his ambition take him?

Flare chuckled softly, her words which might be taken as a threat by many, were a challenge for Flare. A welcome one. Enyo was not a wolf the world would bully easily, and perhaps that ambition of hers would take her somewhere.

She leaned in close, clearly intending to be enticing, alluring. To reel him in with her whispered words and alluring tones. “My allegiance is not so easily bought and traded, dear Enyo. I will not tell you the secrets of the Syndicate, as I imagine if I leaned in close and whispered promises of power, you would not tell me the secrets of the Dunamis. Lets just say that for the moment, our ambitions align and we find ourselves in similar positions. Poised to strike for higher. Perhaps, if we meet again I might remember you fondly. This is the extent that I can promise you. Did you want me to remember you fondly, Enyo of the Dunamis? He leaned in close enough for his breath to stir her fur, his eyes amused and watchful, his voice layered with promises.

"Speech"

[Image: gESpex3.png]