An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus

VengeanceCritical Attack!ScarredCritical Fail!
Today, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: Today, 12:24 AM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s smirk deepened as Flare leaned in, close enough for his breath to stir the fur along her neck. His words were bold, but not foolish. Such a thing was a rarity among the wolves she encountered. She could feel the undercurrent of amusement in his tone, as though he had danced her dance and enjoyed every step. Her attempt to manipulate him had fallen short and instead of frustration, it only intrigued her further.

With a soft chuckle, she shifted her weight slightly, her thick, muscular shoulder brushing against his in a fleeting gesture. "Well played," her velvety voice carrying just enough warmth to show she wasn’t insulted. "At least you’re not a fool. I prefer company that can keep up. As for my family... We hold no secrets. We are not the type to hide from the world. We live loudly, boldly, and truthfully because we can back it up."

Her icy-blue gaze flicked over his face, sharp and thoughtful. His insinuation hung between them. Did she want to be remembered fondly? She rolled the question over in her mind, weighing it carefully. Flare was tempting, no doubt, but her feelings toward males were... complicated. She had never taken a man to bed, and the idea didn’t stir the same excitement in her as it might for others. She wondered briefly if it was just a matter of timing, or if she would ever find pleasure in a male’s company.

Her lips curled into a subtle, teasing smile, though there was a glimmer of something sharper in her gaze. "I don’t much care if you remember me fondly, Flare. I know you will remember me regardless. There aren't many women like me around." Her voice dipped "Fondness fades, but the strong? They’re unforgettable."

With that, she pulled back just slightly, leaving a calculated amount of space between them, enough to suggest the game wasn’t entirely over.

"But..." She paused as if weighing her next words carefully. "I’ve never slept with a man before," she admitted with rare, unguarded honesty, though there was no shame in her tone. Only matter-of-fact curiosity. "I’m not sure if it’s something I want." Her gaze flicked to his lips briefly, then back to his eyes, sharp and assessing.

"I wouldn't mind experimenting with a kiss or two," she added, her tone low and suggestive. "To see if it stirs anything worth pursuing."

There was no coyness in her words, only the straightforward bluntness she was known for. Whether he accepted or not was of little consequence to her. She was here to explore on her terms and nothing more. Should he deny her she wouldn't lose any sleep about it either.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

As a Dunamis, other members of her clan may enter her threads without warning.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated