An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus

VengeanceCritical Attack!ScarredCritical Fail!
Today, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: Today, 01:36 AM by ENYO. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ellara Praetor

Enyo’s expression shifted the moment Flare leaned in closer, his words laced with dangerous promises. The predatory glint in his eyes might have excited another wolf, but for her, it only doused the flicker of curiosity she had entertained. Typical. Like a pup whining for a toy denied, unable to take what was offered without demanding more.

Enyo would give a chuff to Foberos, the well-trained bird having sensed the tension would understand the signal. The falcon would take flight towards Insomnia to inform a fellow Dunamis bird. For now, Atromitos would watch through the trees. The silent apex observing the situation below her.

The corners of her mouth curled into a cold, condescending smile, amusement fading into something sharper. She tilted her head slightly, the weight of her gaze heavy on him. "And there it is," she murmured, her voice low and edged with disdain. "What a shame. I was curious for a moment, but... you men really are all the same, aren’t you? Push a little harder, take a little more." He wasn't strong. He was greedy.

She pulled away smoothly, creating a deliberate space between them. Her fur brushed against his for the briefest moment, but the warmth that had been there just moments before was gone. It was replaced by something far colder and threatening like ice beneath her skin.

Her voice was calm but lined with quiet authority. "I give what I decide to give. Not a scrap more. Push, and all you’ll find is the back of my heels. Or the point of my teeth and strength of jaw." Her wrath was not something that man wanted to earn.

Without another glance, Enyo turned, her stride confident and unbothered as she made her exit. Her bobbed tail flicked once, dismissively, as if to say the matter was already behind her. There was no anger in her, only certainty. Flare had revealed himself as nothing more than another male trying to take what wasn't his to claim, and she had no time to waste on such things.

The hunt was over. She had seen what she needed to see.

--exit

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

As a Dunamis, other members of her clan may enter her threads without warning.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated