gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Medilic
4 hours ago

Kaira was giddy!! There was her mama, and she couldn't stop the wide grin that spread along her face as she rushed eagerly over to her. "Hi, Mama! I've been good!! Guess what!!!" She says with a rush of excitement, even though she didn't really give her mother time to guess, "I can leave the den now!! Isn't that cool? I'm super excited to meet new people and see EVERYTHING!!" and by everything, she meant approximately just within the pack lands. She may have been a little overdramatic, but who could you blame? She was just so happy all the time!! She let out a giggle as her mom nosed her head, leaning into the affection before trying to brush herself against her mom's front legs.

"I just had to come to see you first! I needed to talk to you! I have so many questions to ask, and so many stories I wanna hear!!" The tone of excitement never left the little girl's voice. Kaira just had so much to learn, and she wanted to learn everything NOW! Especially from her mama. Taking an overly dramatic deep breath, she paused before looking up to her mama. Her gaze was expectant like she just assumed Recluse would have all the answers she wanted, know the questions she hadn't yet spoken, and would tell her a very interesting maybe even EXCITING story! After all, to Kaira, her moms were the most interesting and inspiring people she knew! No one would EVER top them in her mind.

"Talk"