ardent

Smells Like Teen Spirit! [Raid]

Raaaiiiiddd!!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

TeacherFestival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinner
VengeanceCritical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - Rainbow
Pride - AromanticSocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble Master
Ooh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual
1KDream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-23-2024, 06:03 AM

They swarmed Syndicate land. A land she had visited before and was vaguely familiar with, but that had also been some time ago. Seymour surveyed the ground as he circled overhead, ready. Waiting. As soon as he saw them begin to approach, he issued a warning call. Medusa saw her as she emerged from the trees, a grin plastered to her lips as she cackled wildly, spine tingling, surging ahead to meet her opponent head on. Quick on her paws, the skeletal marked queen met Kaino with equal force. The first pair to shed blood. She was a bit disappointed that it was neither Rhazien or Sephiran, but this pretty little number would have to do!

Snarling, she aimed to slam chest to chest with the other woman, undeterred by the little creatures. Her Wolverine would take care of them with equal fierceness. Raising her head, Kaino's bite would land between her shoulder and chest, giving her the first taste of blood. Now it was her turn! Lunging for her own bite, Medusa reached forward and sought to grab the side of Kaino's neck in a vicious bite, unwilling to relent in her attack as she simultaneously sought to shove her back, her left forepaw seeking to slam on top of Kaino's forepaw in a bid to cut her toes and pin her in place.

Medusa vs Kaino for Minor maim: Neck scarring
Round: 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Sharpened claw covers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skeleton
Companion 1: Wolverine, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Cougar, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Lesser yellow-headed vulture, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Saboteur

"Medusa"

As her mate and *ahem* protective detail, Erebos may crash her threads at anytime!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: