ardent

northern attitude

event large prey hunt

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (699)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

TeacherFestival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinner
VengeanceCritical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - Rainbow
Pride - AromanticSocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble Master
Ooh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual
1KDream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
Yesterday, 12:40 PM

She made her way North just before the lands of the Shimmering Shore began to collapse. Whew! That would've been quite the conundrum to have gotten stuck in! With Seymour guiding the way, Medusa arrived, winded and feeling a little more tired than usual. But of course she would be after making such a long trek pregnant and all. Still, it wouldn't deter her. The tang of blood lit up the air as the ship came into view, the stench of rust mixed with the blood as strange, and as the small group approached, she realized why. Animals were acting strange here...she spotted a musk ox frantically digging at the ground, its face blooded and its legs scraped and cut from its efforts. Not far off, a walrus in a similar state. It's tusks being whittled down from its strange behavior...what were they doing? She had hunted many creatures before, but none had acted so strange before.

Dual-toned gaze scanned the nearby tundra and found a splotch of bright red. Blood? No...it didn't look like blood, but another wolf! She approached, a grin on her face as she hungrily eyed the musk ox. With it already injured, no doubt it'd be an easier target. Or at least, she assumed. She drew closer to the yearling wolf, casting a smile as she came into view. "If fire wolf wants to hunt it, Medusa can help!"

"Speech"

As her mate and *ahem* protective detail, Erebos may crash her threads at anytime!

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c: