ardent

Into the Depths: Investigating the Shimmering Shore Tunnels (Group 3)

Araxina

The Syndicate
Khalif

Expert Fighter (190)

Advanced Navigator (115)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin
Yesterday, 01:01 PM

One minute she felt her brother Ludo at her hip, startling her with his sudden presence. She was about to playfully snap at him for following her when everything collapsed and her vision went dark. She barely remembered running, calling for her brother, trying to find his half white face in the confusion of the roaring and tumbling sands.

When everything went quiet she sputtered and spat the sand out of her mouth. And rubbed her eyes to get the particles out of her eyes. She huffed and puffed until she felt like she could breathe and see properly.

She was surrounded by strangers. Well strangers and maybe a meal on legs. Where was Ludo? Was he alright?

She pressed her paws against the wall of sand where she swore she had come from and called out
“Ludo!! Brother! Imma find you I promise!” She called into the wall, unsure if he could even hear her. She pressed her ear to the wall but looked back at the gathering strangers as one spoke up.

Her nose wrinkled at the woman as she pleaded weakly about working together. She can do this on her own! She doesn’t need any one!

“Speak for yourself! I’m strong enough on my own!” She snapped while stomping forward. She tripped and fell on her face as her legs got caught in a few scattered bones.

“What the-“ she had seen plenty of bones before. Her territory was rimmed with corpses. Who would be so inconsiderate to leave a mess of bones where you can trip on them? “Who did this?” She growled with abject accusation.

[Image: zUYDI4G.gif] .: Rated M Character :.[Image: zUYDI4G.gif]
[Image: etOHomx.png]