gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Medilic
10-24-2024, 02:59 PM

Epimethius moved with precision through the tall, emerald-green grasses of the valley. His nose was low to the ground as he tracked the faint hoofprints of elk near the riverbank. The herd had passed through recently, their scent still heavy in the heated air. He knew they would need to return to the water soon, but first, he had another plan in mind; one that required more than stealth.

As he followed the tracks, his eyes surveyed the area for materials. He found sticks, the first thing he needed, and gently began to gather them in his jaws. Further along, he spotted twine-like strands clinging to the branches of a low-hanging tree. He plucked them carefully, tying them around his leg so he wouldn't lose them. He continued to collect the supplies he needed, moving silently, ensuring he remained quiet enough not to disturb anything around him.

The valley was quiet, except for the gentle flow of the river. But Epimethius's mind was focused on his task. He was gathering what he needed to craft his trap later, the same one he had watched Enyo meticulously craft. It would give him an advantage when the deer returned. For now, he was patient, preparing for the hunt carefully. He knew the success of this would come from planning everything carefully, not rushing it. Strength and speed could only do so much.
[Image: 18783687_McgLCp6d8fw6eXR.png?1691084942]