gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 03:57 PM

The yelp that escaped Kaira as her brother tackled it quickly turned into laughter, even as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. She would glare at him playfully before launching herself back at him to try and tackle him to the ground. Before letting out an incredibly puppy-sounding growl, and aiming a nip at his ear.

She would then back off and look around at the ravine around them, still in utter awe of it all. "Isn't this so cool! It's so pretty here!! I'm so excited to be out and about." She practically shouted as she turned around to run over to another tree and sniff around the bottom, once again too small for anything fun underneath. She grumbled to herself before turning to Atoll, she GUESSED she could share this with him. If he helped her that was.

"You wanna have a fort?" She would say tilting her head at her brother. "I'll LET you help me make one if you pinkie promise not to tell anyone else! Unless agreed by BOTH of us!" The idea of having a secret hiding spot was incredibly exciting to the young girl.

"Talk"