size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
wicked

Rapid Poster - Bronze
Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Exploring is supposed to be fun, being with his best friend is supposed to be fun, but this? This is... a lot. The scar that had opened up within the land, and the splinters that pierced it, drawing them in without answers. Screaming into the void with no reprieve, now. And then there's Lumi, close and real and solid by his side. It gives Dom purpose, even if that purpose is keeping her safe. Protecting her from whatever was in here, and whatever they'd find as they ventured deeper. A magnetism that he can't set aside, even if he's supposed to.

"What do you know about curses?" Truthfully, Dominus has no idea. Maybe he should have paid more attention during lessons, the days when he'd been too busy daydreaming and stretching out in the sun.

With the strange red skies, he misses the sun. He's got as much warmth and light, stretching over his shoulders and settling in, now that he's with Lumi. It's all he needs, drawing him deeper into the Prominence in search of answers.

Weaving through the spires, trying to shake the unsettling feelings the shrieking brought about, Dominus mulls over her words. "When the storms are really bad, it sounds like this through the caves on Alias, toward the top of our mountain too." As they move, Dom sticks close to her side. Ready to throw himself in front of anything that got too sketchy, somewhere between protective and possessive. "You know, when the clouds aren't too bad, I can see your mountain from mine, in the distance. I was sick for a while, but I kept looking out, thinking about you." The admission is quiet, words chosen thoughtfully. Not the best time for admissions, but was there ever going to be one better?

"Dominus Mendacium"