gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae
Yesterday, 04:14 PM

Success! She SCREAMED! Atoll wriggled playfully atop her, trying to pin her down in every which direction but losing all sense of focus. By the time he was beginning to tire, Kaira launched herself back at him and sent them both careening towards the ground. He made a very unceremonious squeak when she nipped his ear, wrinkling his nose and letting out a pathetic cry. "Hey," he whined, shaking his head back and forth to dislodge her from his ear, "that huuuurts!" Luckily she backed off, and he brushed himself off and stood up behind her. Atoll nodded as she admired their surroundings, turning his bicolored eyes back to the dense foliage. It was much quieter down here than he would have thought, but he could still here animals rustling in the undergrowth.

"It is pretty cool," he admitted, "but I bet there's cooler places. Probably." He strutted around the forest floor beside her, watching her put her nose to the ground and investigate. She could go ahead and get dirty and he'd sit by and wait. "Hummmm... a fort, huh?" He tried to act aloof, as if he hadn't been thinking the very same thing. "I guess we could make a fort, but I'm going to find decorations while you dig the tunnel once we find a spot - then it's a deal," Atoll offered, his sharp little eyes gleaming. Getting dirty wasn't exactly his prerogative.

"speech"
pixel by sqdpxl on DA - coding by xarae

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝