size
Medium
build
Light
player
Nyx

Pride - Bisexual
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Jay nodded a bit dumbly as Empousa reiterated what she'd said. She'd never really stopped to think just what features she found attractive in other wolves- most of the wolves she knew were either her own family, or packmates she'd grown up around. She liked the other wolf's deep red eyes, such a stark contrast to her own pale sea-green orbs. Still a little flustered, she tried her best to continue on and not seem so much like a bumbling fool. "Yeah, the name doesn't exactly suit any of my family," she admitted with a toothy grin. Maybe other branches of her family tree, but certainly not her closest kin, who were about as far from destructive as wolves came.

The other wolf admitted she wasn't from around here. She sounded nomadic, with the sort of lifestyle that admittedly intrigued her. Sometimes she wondered what it'd be like, to pick up and just go, but her roots were planted so firmly here she feared she might lose part of herself if she ever really left. Like she'd leave part of herself there, trapped in old barn boards and orchard trees. "I'm from west of here- from a pack called Avalon," Jay explained with ease. Sharing information like that about herself felt inconsequential, especially given the peaceful nature of Avalon. "We're a small little farming pack. Nothing too exciting," she added with a soft laugh, not trying to downplay what she said, but it wasn't untrue- life in Avalon was simple, just the way she liked it.

Another comment was made about her, this time not about her appearance but her personality in general. "Oh? I'm glad it's not in a bad way!" Jay found herself chuckling again. For a moment she let her attention drift, looking out across the water at the large island across the way. "You ever been over there? It looks awfully nice." Jay gestured to the tropical island, curious if Empousa's journeys had led her that way or not yet.