size
Large
build
Light
player
Medilic

Rapid Poster - SilverRapid Poster - Bronze
9 hours ago

Empousa tilted her head slightly, observing Jay with a softened, curious gaze as she spoke. She thought Jay was quite endearing, she found her interesting. She wanted to see where this would go. There was a certain innocence that Jay carried that Empousa found intriguing like she didn't belong to the harsher parts of the world. She was curious to learn more about her. She nodded as Jay spoke of her family and pack.

"Avalon? Hmm." she said softly as if she needed to repeat it to remember it, "A farming pack sounds...peaceful. Can't say I've ever found myself around a place like that." She offered with an amused smirk. "My life has been more.. unpredictable. Maybe a little too much for other wolves even." She chuckled to herself softly, before turning her head to look the fae in the eyes. "I would be willing to tell you a story or two though, about my time here and my time in other places." It was a genuine statement, not hinting at anything else.

When Jay gestured toward the island, Empousa's gaze followed, narrowing as she considered her question carefully. "I have thought about it, but I haven't made the trip yet," she replied, casting a sidelong glance at Jay with a subtle grin. "Maybe one day, with the right company." Her tone was playful, with a flirtatious hint to it.

She let out a soft breath, stretching out for a moment as she adjusted to get more comfortable. The weight of recent events still lingered in the back of her mind, but for now, in this moment with Jay, they didn't seem so serious. "Seems like you've got a good life going for you out here," She remarked, with a voice softer than before. "It's nice. Maybe I could learn a thing or two from you about enjoying the simple things." The words carried a rare sincerity, a fleeting glimpse at who Empousa longed to be. It was something that usually she kept hidden away from others.

"Speach"