Beginner Intellectual (10)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae
8 hours ago (This post was last modified: 8 hours ago by Atoll. Edited 1 time in total.)

While Kaira did the grunt work, Atoll whistled to himself and made his way deeper into the ravine. He had a few ideas of what might spruce up the place, but he wasn't quite sure if it would work. There were all kinds of thick vegetation and vines, so as he went he trimmed off a few thicker vines here and there until he had a good stockpile of something that might be useful. A good hideout had to be secret, and a good secret was hidden... With a happy little chirp, Atoll spied some especially large leaves. They were sturdy and very, very big. He set around chewing them off at the base of the plant until he had about four huge leaves set aside, and he piled the tangle of vines on the largest leaf.

That was about when Kaira yipped and summoned him back, so he dutifully began to drag his pile back to the original clearing. Once he arrived, he set it aside and trotted eagerly up to her and then past her into the area she'd dug out. It was more spacious than he'd thought on the inside, which was a pleasant surprise. Atoll peered around and pretended to check the branches she'd installed for sturdiness, but he didn't really quite know what he was doing. Definitely more an "impressions" guy. After he had a thorough look around, he scrambled out. "Nice job, Kai. I got this all together - I think if we can weave them in with the vines and attach them to the top of the opening... somehow - " He gestured with a paw to the top of the entrance she'd carved out, "It would make a nice secret door." He headed back to his pile and selected a few large leaves, punching holes in strategic places to weave the pliable vines through them. "You can help! But I gotta be the one to hang it, it needs an artist's eye," Atoll said dramatically.

"speech"
pixel by sqdpxl on DA - coding by xarae

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝