gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bunni
7 hours ago
“Of course I’m a good shot!” Mags croons, all edges and good times. How dare he think she was bad at aiming! Well, really she had just gotten luck the hole was big enough that the rock would’ve sailed through even if her eyes were closed. Beginner’s luck, loser.

She doesn’t get much time to contemplate her competency when Davey marches up and smashes his lips against the spire. Her resounding cackles leaves her stomach muscles sore and her larger body careening to the ground in a fit of laughter. Eyes closed, tears running down her dirty cheeks as her teeth clack together in a truly hyena style sound. He’d actually kissed the damn thing!

Mags misses his bow, but doesn’t miss his dare. Her laughter slows to a halt as she curls her body into a crescent moon shape, looking at him upside down. “That’s it? Ha! I bet I can dig to the roots faster than you!” She squeals, all grin and excitement as she jumps to her paws. Rushing forward toward the spire, she begins digging feverishly. Dirt flying out from behind her, claws scratching at the metal as she raced to the bottom.

Desponia & other family members are welcome to enter her threads until she is 2 years old.
Magdalene's antlers will not be fully grown until she is 1 year old. They will shed yearly similar to a normal deer.
Her most colorful markings are imbued with bioluminescence that glow brighter the wetter her fur is.
Expect her companions to be nearby, but not always within sight.