ardent

Into the Depths: Investigating the Shimmering Shore Tunnels (Group 3)

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
10-25-2024, 12:21 PM
In the chaos Levi found himself bundled into a group with strangers, none of which he personally recognised or cared to get to know, frankly. He squinted in the darkness, crumbs of dirt tumbled off his shoulders as he straightened up, ears flicking as the others spoke. His paw ached a little but it was fine enough, he did not need treatment and would've refused it if offered anyway. He wasn't against the idea of working together, certainly since he knew full well going alone probably wouldn't end well but- he found himself bristling at Gilgamesh's presumption.

Letting out a sharp huff of disapproval, he moved forward with quick strides, punting a bone aside hard enough it skittered and clacked down the tunnel. Judging from the way the sound travelled, these tunnels went deep deep underground, deeper than any wolf ought to. Wolves weren't meant to be here, something else stirred.

"Right, cause we'd keep it to ourselves." He muttered, tone drier than the earth beneath their paws. "I'll take flank."
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]