An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Janoobus

VengeanceCritical Attack!ScarredCritical Fail!
Yesterday, 01:21 AM

Ellara Praetor

Enyo watched from the shadows of a nearby tree as Epimethius carefully moved through the tall grasses of Emerald Valley. His focus was acceptable, tracking the faint hoofprints of elk with patience. She reminded herself that he would never be an equal despite his obedience.

With a twitch of her tail, she stepped into view, announcing her presence. "I see you're busy preparing for the hunt," she said, her voice steady. "I’ll join you."

Enyo quickly surveyed the area, noting the materials he had gathered. She moved with intent, her strong limbs carrying her to his side as she began to assist him in collecting sticks and other resources. "Good choice with the twine," she remarked, grabbing a few more lengths and tying them to her own collection. "But you need to think bigger. We want this trap to work effectively."

Together, they began to craft the trap. Enyo demonstrated her skills with an efficiency that showcased her experience. As they worked, she couldn't shake the feeling of superiority. She would never forget that while Epimethius displayed promise as a hunting dog, that was all he ever could be. He was a dog, but he was a mutt with purpose. It was the only reason he wasn't a dead one.

For now, she would tolerate his presence. After all, a good servant was always useful, especially in the hunt.

"SPEECH"

CODE BY SIN
SEDUCE & DESTROY

ENYO IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCES! SHE OFTEN DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES, VIOLENCE, GORE, AND ABUSE.

Enyo's companions Foberos, a large peregrine falcon, & Atromitos, a large snowy owl, are to be assumed as with her at all times unless otherwise stated