Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
Yesterday, 03:47 PM
The panic in her eyes fed the hunger inside of him. He followed her over the table, clearing it in one powerful leap of his long legs. He landed hard on his injured paw. Definitely sprained, and it slowed him for a moment as she moved over the bed. He put on a burst of speed, thinking how fitting it would be to catch her there. His paw skimmed her tail as she fled him, and he threw himself to the side to avoid the falling antlers as she knocked them from the wall.

He was almost on her now, heavy paws half a breath behind her. She screamed, and he pounced. Rolling them both with the force of their momentum. They both hit the wall beside the door, and he shoved her under him before she could try to flee him again. He was breathing heavily from excitement and the short dash. She hadn't even made it out the den, Disappointing, really. “I expected a better chase. I expected better from you, my wilting flower.” But she had disappointed him multiple times today.

He grabbed her shoulder in two paws and with a fluid movement of power and force, he snapped it. Breaking the leg in a clean sweep. At the same instant, his mouth snapped to hers hungrily, forcing his tongue against her muzzle as he kissed her, choking off the scream she was likely spitting it out with the break.

He wasn't done with her yet. He spread her legs with his back paws, stepping heavily on the thigh of each back leg, digging in his claws and drawing blood. “Please, little Demelza. Let me have my way with you.” The words were a dark chuckle as he lifted his lips from hers.
[Image: gESpex3.png]