gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Medilic
Yesterday, 04:31 PM

Epimethius ears perked as Enyo approached him, and he met her gaze briefly, acknowledging her presence without a word only a nod of his head. Her tone was laced with authority, something he had come to expect from the woman in front of him. He watched as she scrutinized his preparations, taking her advice in quietly. He accepted it gracefully with a nod, after all he knew he could always learn something from Enyo.

As she joined him in his gathering of materials he watched her, seeing what she chose and mirroring her. Finding sticks of equal length, twine of the same strength, and anything else they needed. Epimethius stayed quiet, focusing on learning as much as he could from the woman before him.

He knew his role in this hunt, and while Enyo's presence was dominating, it only pushed him to work harder. He began to prepare the trap, watching her out of the corner of his eye in case he needed any corrections. He knew what he was to most wolves, and in honesty, it did not bother him very much. He was, however, extremely committed to proving that he was still an asset to have around. He wanted to be valuable.

"Talk"
[Image: 18783687_McgLCp6d8fw6eXR.png?1691084942]