Toy size
build
Light
player
Asena

Double MasterPride - Bisexual
7 hours ago

Don't go down without a

It didn't take long for Atreyu to catch up and figure out the issue below them. Trixy kept an ear forward but pressed her left ear to the side, listening to the other three that stood looking down at the reindeer with her. The word from Alex caused her to nod. She could indeed smell Bellamy around here but it was sort of stale, maybe. Though Trixy wasn't an expert or anything. They would definitely have to catch up after everything and see what they could figure out about Bells actually being here.

The mention of sharp objects and finding something had her rolling a shoulder and unclasping her dagger. The blade was long for her but in someone else's jaws it would be a toy sized knife most likely. "I have my knife here, and those antlers that fell off it are probably sharp enough. Hey Bigs, you should probably stay with Frank and Charlie, in case its contagious and in case the reindeer tries to stomp you. They get mean when they get cornered and upset...." a wry smirk and glance thrown at Frank who breathed out a snort at the words and look. Her eyes returned back to the sick animal next then. Atreyu mad a point to agree with her about cleaning themselves after they took it down and she nodded.

Then chaos was breaking loose as the reindeer shook the vessel beneath them. Fairy was the first down, falling from the ship and Alex was right behind her. A quick grab of her knife and she was leaping down with a plan in mind. A jerk of her head and she was throwing the dagger right for the reindeer's shoulder. A way to get its attention. Her paws hit the snow and ice and she darted for its side away from the knife she had thrown. "Alex! Use my knife!" He was taller and would be able to retrieve it easier. He might also be able to use it on the deer easier.

Walk, "Talk", Think

Fight, little wolf, fight, little wolf
Code by Asena