ardent

Into the Depths: Investigating the Shimmering Shore Tunnels (Group 1)

Gavroche II

Vedia
Ranger

Expert Fighter (190)

Advanced Healer (85)

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
7 hours ago

One moment they were gathering together and the next the tunnel was giving away. Gavroche scrambled away, desperate to find an escape, but he was soon falling, dirt and rocks striking him on the way down. Thankfully he's only received bumps and bruises from this collapse, but it took him several long moments to drag himself free. Shaking dirt free of his coat, he made his way over to the other three. Ulfr had given his name, and Gav spoke quietly. “Gavroche.” His gaze turned to the tunnel.

The dragging marks were concerning. Something huge had to be here. “It did not appear to be Auster specifically but..something strange like this happened before. I ended up in an ice cavern, and a great worm awaited me at the end.” He furrowed his brow. “My grandmother encountered one in lava… I can't say for sure if this is related… there are no guides here as there were before, either. But given the dragged marks we will want to keep our guard up…” He was focused more on the tunnels than the group. If something came back this way he wanted to be ready to fight.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

table coding by bunni ♥