Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-26-2013, 09:25 AM

Odette's tail was wagging in both anticipation and happiness when Aurora recognized her. As the white female exited her den and reclined to her haunches, she asked Odette about where she had gone. The young girl was eager to share, so she placed her own set of haunches on the ground and began to speak. "Well," she started, inhaling a big breath to continue, "after I spent time with you, I started to look for my family again. Instead of being able to stay at the Cove where I saw them last, I realized that there was another family member I hadn't thought of for awhile...Chrysanthe."
The name of her adopted mother left her lips with a happy note attached. She adored the Valhalla Alpha, even if it wasn't shown in every action the girl showed. Odette curled her tail around her bent hind legs and continued. "I became a part of Valhalla and I am really excited." Her bi-colored eyes sparkled as she added in an excited whisper, "I want to know more about my family's members, and being in Valhalla will definitely help!" Odette's grin widened and she giggled softly. "I can't wait to find out more, Miss Aurora...Family means so much, after all." It was then that the young lady realized she was talking too much. "What about you, Miss Aurora?" She inquired politely. "What have you been up to since our separation?"

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!