ardent

Cost too much, reigning too high

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
12-26-2013, 02:27 PM

The slight tinge of darkness in his heart twisted when he saw the large woman by the name of Newt. The last time he had seen her, was on a day that he would have lived down in history if events hadn't gone the way they had. The wagging of her tail, only brought to his attention the clueless of the situation that she had been left in the dark about this all. Their home was gone, given away, over a whim, over pressure, in a sad fate that Hajime brought anger to his throat over the death of his mother. Hajime couldn't bare the thought of it all, clustered up in some fantasy world, it pissed him off.
His head turned, body turned towards the girl, standing tall, looking up at her with his red eyes glinting with emotions he had to have discovered on his own. A sharp growl hit his vocals, yes, he was angry with Taurig. Regardless of his choices, he had never thought to have given the pack to someone who pressured, why not Newt? No, now he wanted it, he wanted every inch of Tortuga back, as his home, his kingdom. His uncle would help him, and there would be royals like no one would ever see.
"Newt. They're gone, Isardis blinded, castrated Taurig, and then took his mate. So in order to get her back he decided to give the filfth of glaciem our HOME. The same wolves who took my mothers life and defiled her. I am not happy Newt, and I am no longer a shy boy who sits in the background. I am utterly pissed that our home was taken in such a manner." Hajime's red eyes turned towards the volcano again. His shoulders locked back. "I am going to get tortuga back, and I'm going to run it, my way." At this point, this was how he felt, and how the strength had slightly grown in the young male.

I will take you where the sun shines, cast shadows on your face,
crawl into their deepest recess, 'til I freeze or dehydrate

made by cait