Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-28-2013, 05:01 PM

I am here. Came Newt's familiar voice in response, tattered ears swiveling to catch the direction in which her voice came from. He would listen to her heavy pawsteps as she moved towards him, the sand shifting beneath her weight as she approached him. Cerberus little pink dildo you look like shit Taurig. Her laughter was infectious, his own amused rumble vibrating through his massive chest. Well, at least it didn't sound like she hated him. Yet. A little worse for wear, but still kicking. Glad to hear that you're alright Newt. I was worried about you. Even if he probably hadn't done the right thing in her eyes, he still valued her as a friend. A really good one to be in fact.

A smile would touch his ebony lips as she touched his cheek, the scarred tissue across his left one wrinkling in response to the facial movement, tail swinging gently between his hocks. When she pulled back he would return the greeting, muzzle bumping the bottom of her own, ears rotating forward to catch her words, shoulder rising in a nonchalant shrug. I suppose he did.But it isn't anything to life changing. I'm just glad I'm still here. How have you fared Newt? The sound of an unfamiliar voice would catch his attention, crown turning towards the source, nostrils flaring to catch the scent of a young female who smelled alot like the behemoth woman before him. Could this girl be Newt's daughter?

Talk like this