My devil danced with his demon.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-28-2013, 05:17 PM
ooc: ignore my PM Middy. I got this c;

The white woman had been on the far side of the territory when the first call rang across the land. Slowly she moved towards it, as she wasn't much for rushing. She moved easily, at a slow lope, and let out an annoyed grumble when another call rang through the land. Impatience was annoying. Her eyes fell upon the russet form of a Glaciem woman, that she hadn't met yet and a male on the opposite side of the border. Apparently, he was seeking entry. Coming to a slow trot, she would stop near the woman, glancing at her, before her violet eyes would land on the male.

"Roman Armada."

Her introduction was short and sweet, for both the pack-mate she hadn't yet met, and the strange male. Again she would speak, "I can safely assume you seek acceptance into Glaciem, yes?" Glancing between the pair, she would wait to be proved right but for now a bit of conversation was welcome. She of course would seek the opinion of the strange fea that belonged to their home already. After all, first impressions were the most.. impressive.

Speech,