Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-28-2013, 05:41 PM

She would feel Anthem's distress as he pushed up against her, she could see the tears welling up in his dandelion eyes and she felt her own heart break. A nuzzle would be offered in hopes to cheer him up slightly, but she had her doubts it would be any help. And odd girl would come from seemingly nowhere and offer her own shoulder to her grieving brother, but her attentions would quickly fall onto the pearly she wolf. She would nod her head, If you are a friend of Anthem's you are a friend of mine. She would smile pleasantly at the woman, glad to have her there. Let me know what interests you and I will give you a rank. Aegira would speak up again, her words filling Song's heart with sorrow. She would address the girl kindly, knowing how hard it was to lose her mother, We must look after the pack before we can focus on an individual, Aegira. But, we must set up a search party to locate her whereabouts.
Ears would fall back as Deteste, the one she would remember was so trusted by Jupiter, would come to claim the child. She wondered why the man seemed so cold, he never acted as though there were anyone else in the world but he. After he had so attacked her sister, she could feel her own loyalties to him waiver. She would not speak with him, but would trust he would not keep himself in Ludicael any longer. Aurora's plea to the poor girl would fall on what she would assume as deaf ears as Deteste would lead her to wherever he found residence. Song though, would look to her trusted hunter, Find her, Aurora. We must know what has taken our Sol from us. Looking to Magnus she hoped he too would follow.

Speech,