Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-28-2013, 06:30 PM

It would not take long for Haku to find his way to their side, his familiar form coming in close to nuzzle the beautiful woman. He would bow his head and she would mirror, greeting him with equal pleasure, Good day, Haku. Aria would let her know that they were now mates, and Song's smile would grow wide once again. Glad to hear that they had found each other. She would congratulate her, and would let her know of her own beliefs. It was not often the girl would find one as privileged as she to speak with them herself. Aria was certainly not against the idea, but she didn't seem to have pursued them. She would ask curiously of the way that Ludicael was now ruled, and it certainly had changed. Everyone seeks a higher learning, the mindset that you are always moving on to the next lesson is quite prevalent. It's kind of like a school. She would smile as she thought of her home and how everyone was so keen on learning. The Philosophers teach the apprentices in one of four schools of learning, hunting, healing, theology, and self defense. Though so far I've only one Philosopher, since my sister who was a healer left us.

Speech,