ardent

Take me to the gods[Open]

Valkis

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 07:06 PM

"Do not tell me your reasons are good child, you know nothing of the world. You have not lived enough to say you have good enough reasons for asking to have your life ended." Oh, he didn't know anything huh? Because she totally knew what he had been through right? He knew what he wanted, he knew what he needed. His place was up there, floating within the havens as he watched everyone here suffer. This nightmare was not where he belonged. This whole thing had went to shit. She wouldn't do it, and from the looks of things no one else would be coming along anytime soon. "Fine, you want me to suffer like everyone else? Then I will. There's only one way to leave this nightmare, and it's by myself. I'll do the deed eventually, just not yet. Don't worry about being my angel, i'll be my own angel later down the road." The crimson boy lifted himself from the earth, multicolored eyes searching the barren wasteland around them. All he wanted to do now was go home, curl in a ball and sleep his sorrow away. "You gotta home? If not you can follow me to mine. We can offer you a lot. I have to get going before my parents come searching for me." He waited for a moment to see what her reaction would be. If she could act like a civilized woman Adette and Gerhardt would surely welcome her into Seracia.

Speech,