ardent

WHO WANTS AN ADVENTURE?

Melody

gems
size
build
player
01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Hazel eyes met bi colored green and blue optics with a smile. Udosa. What a beautiful and unique name, just like the woman who sported it. Her tail waved softly behind her as she looked at the dame. She seemed like a real sweatheart.
"I was following a familiar scent that I recall from my childhood, but I'm beginning to think my mind is just leading me down useless paths." Her face was a mask of frustration. She was certain she had smelled him. But wasnt he long dead?
Soft pawpads dug into the moist earth, her dampening silver and auburn fur becoming drenched as they stood and talked. It was nearly impossible to even catch a scent off of the dame because the rain was veiling her senses. With a curious glance around the terra, Melody opened her maw once more to question the dame.
"Are you of Valhalla? Have you met an older silver man, amber eyes, traveling through here by the name of Flamesong?" Her eyes evaluated the expressions on the woman's face, hoping to see the slightest sign of recognition.