Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
12-29-2013, 03:42 AM
I'm insane, I am smart

All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions

Once again he was out and traveling. Seldom did he ever hide, nor did he have reason to. If others feared his presence then so be it, he feared nothing. Not even death itself. He was assertive, proud, sure of himself in all his achievements both past and future. One day...one day he would claim a pack as his own and his name would be one to scare children into being good. "Watch out...or Sin will take you away." He sneered. Yes, he would most definitely take away. If it meant striking the truth of fear into others, then he would not hesitate. Soldiers in his future pack were always welcome; willingly or not. He would have them all. Power was what he wanted, and he would go through almost any lengths to obtain it. Sin was no joker, he was not weak hearted, and his words were never wasted. He enjoyed gamed, however, he always won.

It was then that he decided to stop near the trunk of a fallen pine, one that seemed to have the misfortune of being struck by lightning not too long ago. The afternoon sun streaming weakly upon its length, the snow around it reflecting the light as if it were trying to hide its charred surface from view. How sad, not even mother nature could keep itself perfected...and yet, he himself was the core of perfection. His blood stained pelt, all the perfection he needed upon his white pelt.

And do what I do best to your heart

Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves

[Sin Armada]