ardent

Following an Adventerous Heart

Kili

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2013, 09:36 AM

For all that Kili expected the stranger to flee, curse, or attack his sudden entrance, he did not expect her to duplicate it. The young fae barreled into the smaller frame, sending him flying tail over snout, and kicking up a massive gout of snow as he did it. The white power filled the air around them, and all that could be heard was the girl's frantic apologies and Kili's roaring laughter. "Oh, I'm fine, I'm fine," he said, trying to calm his breathing as he lay there, belly up in the snow. He wriggled in it, liking the sound of it crunching under his back. When he finally did roll himself upright, and shook out his fur, he gave the fae a quick once over, making sure she was okay as well.

Kili was the smaller of the two, but perhaps the older of them (much to his despair.) The girl had a youthful, excitable look in her eye that his brother often claimed to see in Kili's. He liked her immediately, and as excitement began to course through his veins, he found himself leaping upwards and falling back into the snow with a solid thump, sending yet another cloud of ice crystals into the atmosphere above them. He came up laughing again, and said to the fae, "See, I'm right as rain! Or snow, rather. So what is your name, slips?" He hoped she wouldn't take the nickname amiss, he meant it in jest, but some wolves had serious souls. He did not think, or hoped rather, that she would be one of them.

"Speech" Think