ardent

My devil danced with his demon.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2013, 12:17 PM

The alabaster woman commented on their relationship, mentioning that they must be related. A soft chuckle escaped her dark lips as she gave a soft nod of her head, confirming the marked femme's suspicions. Then her attention was turned to the male, and her half sister grudgingly accepted him into the pack, with a thinly veiled threat coating her words as she left without another comment. The petite russet princess watched her for a few moments, then returned her orchid toned gaze to the male.

Grinning, she stood. Beckoning with her cranium, she gestured for the large male to follow her. "Come, let me show you the lands." Was all she told him, before her tea cupped paws began carrying her over the thick snow, moonlight glinting off her rusty brown pelt and tinting it silver. Bleached features were calm as she waited for him, her pace slower than usual in case he was feeling cautious. "You will most likely have to talk to my father if you want a ranking higher than civilian, so be prepared for that. Some have told me he's a bit... Intimidating." She murmured, laughing at herself for rambling. No doubt this man could figure everything out himself, why was she helping him? Because it was her duty as her father's daughter to do as much as she could to help around the Kingdom.

Speech,