ardent

Peace or Tranquility? [open]

Luce

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 07:38 PM

For once the dame had not indulged in sins and promises of sweet high. Poppy seeds were far from her train of thought, the addiction, the craving not beckoning to her like the sweetest of sirens. Her mind was her own, at least for now, and she came the tiny male her full attention. He glanced over his shoulder at the French word, obviously not knowing what it meant and when he turned back to face her. He spoke of how her problems were not her own and how she should not be forced to be troubled by them, but she only smiled, very gently, and very tenderly extending her neck to brush his cheek with the tip of her snout, in a gesture that was supposed to be comforting.

"It isn't a burden in the slightest love. Come, sit, talk. My name is Luce." He carried the scent of Valhalla with him, a part of her wished to corrupt him, but the calmer, contemplative, thoughtful side wanted to give the child a piece of mine. He was out here, alone and unprotected, regardless of whom he belonged too, that was unacceptable. "I hail from a place called France, Bonjour means hello in French." She chuckled lightly, answering his unvoiced question.

Speech,