size
build
player
12-29-2013, 09:46 PM

?Home is behind, the world ahead,
and there are many paths to tread

through shadows to the edge of night,
until the stars are all alight.?

Kili's brows drew down in confusion at the fae's rather... Well, logical response. It was certainly not something he would expect from their encounter so far, but he realized soon enough that a joke was upon him. He laughed his easy, quick laugh, and smiled as she went on. An adventuresome lass, eh? He came upon few enough of those. The small male turned himself broad-face and puffed his fur out, sucked air into his chest, made a silent mockery of all that was noble and prideful. "Well, the gods are hard at work today! It just so happens that my misplaced brother and I are adventurers of finest caliber." Kili danced from paw to paw, excited. By the sound of it, this fae would surely have stories to tell, and he was more than eager to hear them, as well as to tell his own. "You like stories, eh?" he said with a grin. Once my brother and I took down a bull moose, all on our own." Well, it was a very old moose. And it had lost it's antlers already. And might have been wounded already. But did this sweet looking fae need to know that? No, no she did not.

"Talk." Think. "You."