ardent

My devil danced with his demon.

Eulari

gems
size
build
player
12-29-2013, 11:41 PM

He spoke of preferring to get settled into the pack before seeking out her father, and the femme understood completely. She had hardly been settled in long now, she had spent much time in the lands of Tortuga after her brother had been blinded and castrated by her father for reasons that still struck the petite russet lass as illogical. While she was there, she had gotten into a fight with her sister, which resulted in the twin slash marked behind her muted pink left eye, which faced the strange man. She wore them with grace and dignity, not caring that she had earned them while trying to leave the fight, because fighting with Sibelle was a pointless act that would only cause her to sink to her inferior sister's level.
Returning from her inner musings, she looked about, pointing out the landmarks useful to him. "That log over there is where father usually holds the pack meetings," She informed him, gesturing with her pale snout towards the immense fallen tree before continuing. "Dens can be dug wherever you would like, within reason." She added, gesturing to the mounds which alluded to the presence of underground burrows where the pack members slept. "My father's den is over there, but don't take that as an invitation to bug him, he might be upset if you do that." She said with a chuckle, gesturing with her ivory muzzle at the larger den in the distance. She had arrived at her own den, and was starting to get tired from the long night. "This one here is mine, in case you need me. I'll see you around." She told him with a friendly smile as she turned away and padded through the small tunnel that was just big enough for her to fit through, ready for a long rest.

.:Exit Eulari unless stopped:.

Speech,