Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
12-30-2013, 12:12 AM
The brute was polite, and although it was hard to tell upon first glance, he seemed to be sincere. He wasn't a challenging presence either way, and she would find herself relaxing somewhat as she listened to him. His name was Flamesong, and he was looking for a pack to pledge to. The woman had to admit, that it was rare that she find someone so willing to join a pack, and pledge themselves so completely the way that he did. Integrity seemed to run deep in the brute, if she were going to make immediate judgement. It was honorable, she liked that about him. "You make a good first impression Flamesong." She would say once he was finished speaking, a small smile making it's way onto her lips. "Normally I would question such unyielding loyalty from a stranger, but I find myself trusting your words."

"The pack has its fair share of enemies, but if I can help it you won't be laying your life down anytime soon." She wanted to protect her members, new and old, young and aging, if she could fight their battles for them on her own she would. Flamesong seemed to have a similar fire to him, flickering just beneath his respectful nature. "Welcome to Valhalla - although, we will be making our way South here soon. Our new location will be on Nephilim Island." The man had admitted to a previously long journey, she felt a bit bad that he was jumping from one travel to the next. "I'm sorry you won't get to rest your feet after traveling for so long - but the trip will be worth it." And he was welcome to settle in for the time being. The woman would motion for the other lupine to follow her, beckoning him inside of the pack's borders with a gentle nod of her head. "Would you like to tell me a bit about your old home? I can fill you in on the other packs too, if you'd like."