ardent

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Flamesong

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Enemies. He knew the word well, and had sworn that he would always handle them before they got out of hand like his previous packs enemies. Upon news of this Glaciem and their vile ways, the light of battle lit in his fiery orbs.

"Have all of our people been returned home?"

It hit him very close, the thought of wolves being held as prisoners in foreign packs. What if his pups had been prisoners? It infuriated him. His mind worked diligently as they walked, thinking up plans of escape and long treks to the north with a group of warriors. But he was no longer an alpha, and any rescue mission would have to be approved. Yet, He knew he could be a valuable asset. Then an idea came to him and his auds perked.

"Milady, I can help them. They don't know me and my scent...I can slip past their borderline, or tell them i am joining their ranks, and when they are unaware, I can take the prisoners and escape to Valhalla!"

He had stopped in his tracks at this point, all weariness forgotten as his muscles tensed for battle. Flamesong was completely prepared to throw all caution to the wind and venture into the enemy lines.