ardent

You need a torch to light a flame[JOINING]

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2013, 04:17 PM

Vahva's ears made subtle hints of understanding to the womans words as she spoke. Indeed she hadn't had much of a connection back then, as much as she had now it was more. Taurig had enough support, she was not there to baby sit him, he found what he needed, and as such she had lost what she had been striving for which was to help the pack get off the ground for such things. So she would not need to visit him, after all she had already been to the island she traveled to it with the others when they moved. Her tail flicked, such a story as her own yes it was a lot, but she had prevailed just the same. So she stood, and she approached the alphess dipping her head such in a greeting manner as well as a thankful one.
"I may have been through a lot, but in the end I ended up an alpha until I wanted to rejoin my family. I'll be happy with any rank, I know how to fight, hunt, as well as heal. I'd gladly take a walk to the meeting grounds with you." Vahva said, and she gave a bit of a chipper smile. The best thing she could ask for is acceptance from her family. Experiencing such wolves as she did, she truly felt as if she had belonged.

Speech,