Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-30-2013, 05:30 PM

It was refreshing to see someone so full of energy and excitement. Sage seemed so ready to learn and to help his new pack. She wondered where he had come from once again, he had never met his family. She hoped that his life had not been so very hard thus far, but she hoped that after his stay with her in Ludicael he would find a strong place within their ranks. She was almost as eager to teach him as he was eager to learn and his words would only fuel her desire to see him succeed. "Thank you, Miss Song! I'll be sure to work very hard, I promise." She would nod, it was easy to see that he would surely hold up his end of the bargain. "Then come with me Sage, I'll introduce you to my children. They're just a bit younger than you are, maybe you'll find some new friends." She motioned for him to follow her into the territory, and she would move to take him to her den. There would surely be one of her brood there to greet him. With a smile she would look back to make sure he followed and then trot back to her home.

-exit Song-

Speech