Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
12-30-2013, 05:54 PM

Song would be a little saddened that the she wolf would not offer to help, but really if she thought about it she would be able to understand. Though Song did not know of what had transpired between she and Jupiter she did know that after Aria had gone missing she and Cherokee were promoted. Had she known she probably would have ended up apologizing profusely. But she did not, nor would Aria offer the words so she would listen to the next questions given to her. "If you don't mind me asking, what if Jupiter and her family, her... friends that had been there?"" A sore subject if there ever had been one. It seemed as soon as the dove had taken up the yolk of leadership all of Jupiter's closest creatures would turn their nose to her. Aegira had acted as though she had hated her for not searching for the alpha, though Song knew not why. Even Deteste had not offered to look for the woman yet she had followed him with out question. She would inwardly sigh, she had to do what was right for her and her family first. That included making sure the pack was still taken care of. There are none that still reside. It seems that even Jupiter's second in command was not enough to persuade them to stay. They saw me as the usurper, but all I want is for Ludicael to flourish. I just keep reminding myself that no matter what I do, someone will always disagree with my decision. She'd look up hopefully to the woman, glad to be rid of some items that had been heavy upon her shoulders.

Speech,