gems
size
Large
build
player
12-30-2013, 11:34 PM

And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out

I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

Raisa could not help but chuckle at the ivory fae's frustration. Raisa was not ignorant, she knew the affect she had on others, and knew it was not a pleasant one. But what gave them the right to decide where she was, or what she said? No, that was one power that had not, and never would be, taken from her. So she rolled her shoulder, and rolled the threat right off. If the fae had better things to do with her time, she was more than welcome to go about them, the fallen queen would not stop her. If she stayed, the verbal spar would surely continue, and Raisa found herself looking forward to it. You mean to knock me down? To kill me? Her thoughts were as bitterly cold as a long-frozen tundra. I welcome you to it. Is there anything left for me in this life? But she did not voice this, and likely never would.

Instead she let the icy wolfess' words brush over her like a cold wind. She'd known colder, at any rate, and this was not the worst reception she'd ever received. "In truth," she said, her voice slightly less provocative, having been sobered by her dark thoughts, "What brings you here? I've seen few others, and in truth, that is why I'm still here." A light shrug graced her delicate shoulders, as if it were no more commonplace for a pack animal to seek solitude than a bird to forsake it's wings. To be near others was conflict, and disappointment, and terrible memories she'd rather not face just yet.

"Talk" Think "Listen"

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!