ardent

DAWN LIGHT

Roman

gems
size
build
player
12-31-2013, 12:40 AM

The voice of another broke into her contemplation, and her violet gaze came to rest on an albino woman, that bore a shocking resemblance to their apparent shared father, as the dame's words would reveal. "Sister? It appears that I have many siblings here. I'm Roman." She would introduce herself with a slight whim to her tone. Her head would tilt, as she watched the woman moved towards her. What in the love of God was... she was actually walking through the water as cold as it was?! She watched as Impra moved through the water as if she couldn't feel the bitter cold. Bloody hell.

At the woman's question of whether they should take it's life, she licked her lips, her attention returning to the elk. "I cannot think of a better way to begin the morning, sister." Testing the waters, she would address the albino as a sibling, and her mind reflected on the hunt before them. It would be a hard take-down, if it wasn't executed properly with just two wolves, but the ivory woman had no doubt in her abilities, and hell, trusting her new-found sibling in her abilities could have its merits.

Speech,