Catatonia

Cairo

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Quote:

There was something that made Cairo feel as though the reasons Neo desired the power, was something far more dark. He did not want to see any child of his, especially with how well endowed with love they were, become a creature of hatred. It made him feel like Xylinthian still lingered somewhere out there. The thought chilled him. It ate him. It saddened him. He honestly prayed that Neo was not before him thinking dark foreboding on his sister. Sibling rivalry was one thing, doing something to watch others fall out of spite, was something else entirely.

Cairo reached out in an attempt to brush his tail alongside that of Neo's and he offered a gentle smile, "Make me a promise, son? When you do this...it isn't for anything other than the soul feeling you know you can benefit Valhalla. Valhalla is everything to me. It is the world I crafted for my children. It is the world I crafted for those that need someone where they have found they have nothing. Collision is in control of ranks now...if he sees maliciousness in your behavior, even if you win, he won't allow you the title. It has got to be your heart, not your head,"