gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-31-2013, 07:51 PM
Aria Corvi

Ears would perk up to hear what Song had to say about those associated with Jupiter, none of them resided in Ludicael any longer, which would make the woman inwardly smile. Deteste didn't stay even with persuasion, instead basically marking Song as vermin when she was just trying to keep the pack together. Of course, that was just his character. She would give a nod of her head with a smile when Song said she would keep reminding herself that no matter what she did, there would always be someone there to disagree. ?Do not hold ill feelings towards them Song, that is just how they are, they wouldn't understand.? She would begin in kind tones, holding her head high with a smile. You stood up to keep the pack together, to make it flourish, and as long as you do what you feel is right for your pack, nothing else matters.? Yes, that was what she believed, and though the kind woman should also. A friend wasn't a friend, or member, if they disagreed without valid input to help improve something.

With a heavy sigh Aria would turn to Haku, nuzzling him for a brief moment before turning back to the white she-wolf. ?I know I left, but that was under Jupiter's leadership... If you will have me, I would like to join and assist you in anyway you need.? Yes, Song she felt was a friend, and she wanted to help her with this new role. She would be the one the woman would look to for help if she needed it, stand by her side when she isn't feeling her finest... even if jealousy would boil deep below the surface, she would set that aside. At least till she was ready to leave the lands and begin a new life with her love.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3