Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Her heart leapt as the gigantic black form entered the meeting. His hesitant rumble of a voice rose above the milling voices. She wondered at his lack of clear choice. But Collision had been well trained by Cairo. He would choose something to suit the giant. She had a good feeling that it was likely going to be a Warrior.

Preston?s choice of being a healer pleased her. It meant she would have someone to train, as Epiphron seemed to be leaning toward taking the path of a Warrior. Chrysanthe. She was promising. She would stay on as Beta, though Erani had noted the lack of attention to mentoring that the senior Beta, Aislyn was showing. It made her lip curl. But that expression dropped as Nova made his way to her side, and offered a friendly smile. Just that smile made her relax a little. Too bad the fire in her body wouldn?t die as well.

She started to lean toward him, then paused, feeling unnaturally shy. ?I?m glad to see you made it.? Very glad. And euphoric that he had come to sit beside her. With a mental step to the side, she forced herself to stay calm. Damned Heat.