Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-01-2014, 12:36 AM

Odette's eyebrows rose at the news that Aurora relayed to her. Her temporary guardian had gotten married and now there was a new Ludicael leader? Both bits of news were interesting and she would be sure to tell her mother about such things. The latter was probably worth more in its weight than Aurora getting married, but that didn't mean it was less important to Odette. "You are officially a wife, Miss Aurora? That is wonderful news!" Her tail swayed behind her and she grinned, showing her happiness. "Congrats! I hope he makes you happy. If not, I will show him a thing or two!" A playful growl escaped the female's lips and her eyes held mirth all the while.
She hoped that the white royal would remain open with her, so she decided to do the same. "I hope that your new leader will take the crown with smart paws, Miss Aurora. Having someone new to the throne can be challenging, but I am guessing she is a close friend and very smart ruler-wise." Odette had never met Song, but from how Aurora spoke of her friend taking over, she would be a good ruler.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!