ardent

CALL ME STRANGE BUT YOU DON'T LOOK NORMAL EITHER

Emery

gems
size
build
player
01-01-2014, 01:27 AM
This femme wasn't at all like his mother or siblings. It wasn't even her colors... it was how her body was shaped... and the fact she was eating a snake. She was a wolf though... right? Her colors reminded him a bit more of a fox, and he thought of the one he had encountered when he was younger with a small shudder. Emery would lower his ears slightly as she approached. He was hoping that this female wasn't one with an evil heart. He was wary of her for multiple reasons... but he needed help. He had to take a chance and ask for it... no matter from who.

Her voice was quite strange too. The first two words that would leave the female's mouth were ones that the pup didn't know. But the others he could recognize. He would lower his teal gaze. "I think my mom's still at Soul Sand Cove... maybe... I don't know... my sister went missing months ago. We were all looking for and one day I couldn't find my way back home. I don't know where I am anymore... or if my mom and siblings are still where I was born."[/color] Emery would lift his gaze back to the female, a low whine escaping his throat.

"I know you don't know me but please... I need help... I just want to find my family again." His voice and eyes were pleading.