Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-01-2014, 01:58 AM

Aurora confirmed all that Odette spoke of, making her more sure in how she viewed the future for the white lady. Her smile only widened from the confirmation, brightening her features and how excited she was. After just a few seconds, however, a gust of cold wind swept across their sitting area, bringing a shiver to the six-month-old. The inviting opening between Aurora's front legs was all she needed to trot the short distance to her fortress of warmth.
Odette settled herself in and sighed gently as Aurora spoke of her breaking hearts in Valhalla. A light chuckle escaped her lips and she looked up at her mercury gaze with the bi-colored orbs of red and blue. "If I knew any boys, I suspect I would, Miss Aurora." It didn't bother her that she didn't know any offhand. Odette had been by herself for the longest, so it would take some time before she would meet anyone that caught her young eye. "I suppose when I do, then the time will come for me to learn how to do such things." Odette couldn't help but smile at the mere idea.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!